External Accountability Mechanisms of Public Safety Practitioners
Examine external accountability mechanisms when engaging with citizen-based groups, victim advocate groups, accreditation agencies, the media, the court system, and civilian review boards.
Accountability in Public Safety
Create a 6 slide PowerPoint presentation (excluding the title and reference slides) that discusses external accountability mechanisms and how they can be used to promote diversity, inclusivity, and legitimacy in public safety.
* Review and summarize one of the following cases to discuss the intersection of race, ethnicity, and culture in interactions with public safety officers: George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks, Andres Guardado, Elijah McClain, Breonna Taylor, Atatiana Jefferson, Philando Castile, or Eric Garner.
* Discuss the community responses to the case, including those of community groups, victim advocate groups, and the media.
* How can community representation in the development of training and education advance diversity and inclusivity in public safety?
* Discuss ways in which accreditation agencies, independent prosecutors, and civilian review boards can promote impartial investigation into cases of alleged misconduct while also considering the goals of public safety and crime reduction.
* Discuss community-oriented and problem-solving strategies that could be used in the future to avoid outcomes similar to those in the selected case.
* Your 6 slide requirement is excluding your title, introduction, and reference slides.
* Use one basic slide design and layout.
* Limit each slide to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
* You may use pictures, charts, and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide.
* Use bullets for your main points.
* Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience, being sure to follow Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
* Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
* Your presentation should be well ordered, logical, and unified as well as original and insightful.
* Be sure to check the PowerPoint checklist uploaded to ensure the assignment is thorough and complete
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.