Answer The Questions Below
For each of the following statements, indicate (with a “T” or “F”) whether the statement is True or False. Each correct response is worth two (2) points.
1. _________.The relationship between an employee and employer is one of a fiduciary nature in which the employee owes a duty of good faith, loyalty, honesty and fair dealing to the employer.
2. __________. A gift, including gifts of love and affection, does not generally constitute valid consideration to support a contract.
3. __________. An unilateral contract is one that is typically made in a general way to an identifiable group of persons and invites an acceptance by the performance of a specified act or acts.
4. _________.The doctrines of promissory estoppel and unjust enrichment allow a Court to provide the reasonable value of goods or services where the party who received the goods or services did so in the absence of a legally-binding contract and the interests of justice require such an outcome.
5. _________.In general, the common law governs contracts for the sale of services, including professional services, and real estate interests while the Uniform Commercial Code governs merchant contracts for the sale of goods.
6. _________.All legal, enforceable contracts for the transfer of interests in real estate are required to be in writing and formally signed by the parties pursuant to the Statute of Frauds.
7. _________.Agreements made with minors are generally voidable by the minor and may be disavowed when the minor attains the age of majority, provided the disaffirmance occurs within a reasonable time after attaining the age of majority.
8. _________.In general, contracts that give one party the ability to cancel the parties’ obligations in his or its sole discretion are illusory and are not enforceable due to a lack of contractual intent.
9. _________.At common law, an acceptance that does not accept the terms of an offer exactly as made is deemed at law to be a rejection of the original offer and a counteroffer.
10. __________. A promise not to compete with your employer for a certain term of months or years after you leave its employ is also known as a “restrictive covenant” and is enforceable by the courts in general if it is reasonable in scope.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.