Healthcare Data Management and Governance
In an ideal healthcare delivery system, all patients would have access to affordable, high-quality health services that are well coordinated to ensure the continuity and comprehensiveness of care. Patients may have different experiences based on their health problem or injury, the organizations that provide services close to where they live, and how the health services they need are financed.
Imagine that a 70-year old man has hypertension and diabetes in Autaugaville, Alabama. After a visit to the nearest emergency room, he is diagnosed with a stroke. Now think about how his situation might compare with that of a 70-year-old woman in Gilbert, Arizona, diagnosed with ovarian cancer and must have her ovaries removed. Both patients have received diagnosis from their respective care providers and must be admitted to a hospital for inpatient care.
What services will he need through the duration of his recovery experience?
How might the two patients’ experiences compare in terms of care coordination and the continuity and comprehensiveness of services they receive?
Where will they receive care?
Research Medicare’s Hospital Compare to research data related to their diagnosis, treatment, and outcomes. Compare three hospitals and based on your findings…
For this assignment, you will examine the continuum of care a patient may need, research the services available in your area to support the patient, and evaluate information needs. Review information about continuum of care and coordination among various health services, and the concept of integrated healthcare.
In a 2-page report:
• Answer the questions in the scenario.
• Assume the patients in the scenario live near your local area. Assess potential available services, based on their healthcare needs. Analyze specific services the patient might need, beginning with the onset or diagnosis of an illness or injury and concluding with an end-point of your choosing (i.e., recovery, symptom management, end of life).
• Research the types of organizations that provide those services
• Based on the services for patient needs, select at least three actual settings in which he/she would receive care.
• Gather information related to the types of insurance each organization accepts. Typically, this would include Medicare, Medicaid, and various types of insurance programs. What challenges related to payment for services do you anticipate your selected patient may experience?
In an 8-10-slide PowerPoint presentation, include:
• Title slide
• Introduction slide
• 6-8 content slides
· Describe the patient you have selected (including his or her health problem/injury) and identify the geographic area where this patient is located.
· Analyze the continuum of care, including specific services the patient may require from three or four actual settings.
· Describe a potential challenge related to payment for services this patient may encounter.
· Explain why professionals in your selected settings need to be aware of the quality of services guidelines and requirements, in comparison to the continuum of care.
• References slide
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.