Introduction: Over the last 4 weeks, we have reviewed foundational concepts related to business operations and accounting. You have learned inventory concepts and some basic terms, such as assets, liabilities, expenses, and revenues. In addition, you have learned the regulatory agency’s expectations on auditing and reporting, including the benefits of internal and external controls to prevent financial fraud. Leadership’s role is to continually assess the financial stability and long-term viability of the organization using the financial ratios and horizontal and vertical analysis. Whether assessing the financial health of an organization for investment purposes or benchmarking an organization against another, it is important to understand the course concepts to conduct a rudimentary analysis.
Instructions: You have been recognized as a financial analysis expert. As such, you have been hired to conduct a review of a for-profit organization’s latest consolidated financial statement and make recommendations to leadership based upon your findings. The business proposal requires the use of 3 scholarly sources to support your work.
Select 1 consolidated financial statement from a for-profit health care organization. You can use the internet to search for a health care organization of your choice.
Review the Wk 3 Discussion – Financial Ratios on financial ratios.
Choose 2 of the financial ratios listed below and perform a calculation of that ratio using the organization’s financial statements. Alternate ratio names are provided in parenthesis.
• Current ratio (liquidity ratio)
• Debt to assets ratio (solvency ratio)
• Free cash flow (solvency ratio)
• Price-earnings ratio (profitability ratio)
• Profit margin ratio (profitability ratio)
• Return on total assets Ratio (profitability ratio)
• Working capital (liquidity ratio)
Include an explanation of what the result of the calculation means about the organization.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word business proposal using your own template or the Business Proposal Template.
Include the following items in your business proposal:
• Background/History of the Organization:
• Describe the health care organization.
• Include the history and purpose, and identify the service or product they offer. (This information is typically found in the annual report.)
• Operational Structure:
• Describe the operational structure of the company (i.e., sole-proprietorship, corporation, partnership, etc.).
• Include a definition of the type of structure and discuss their financial health. (This information is typically found on the SEC website.)
• Financial Analysis and Stability:
• Explain the purpose of financial analysis.
• Identify the steps required in performing a financial analysis.
• Include information about the organization’s assessment of its current financial stability.
• Identify their growth plans or plans to increase future revenue. Include any challenges they have encountered or anticipate.
• Vertical and Horizontal Analysis:
• Compare vertical and horizontal analysis.
• Include the actions the organization should take if the findings show unexpected differences. Provide 1 example.
• Financial Ratios:
• Explain the use of financial ratios.
• Define the 2 financial ratios you selected for this assignment.
• Using the organization’s financial statements, perform a calculation for the 2 ratios.
• Include an explanation of what the result of each calculation means about the organization’s financial status.
• Recommendation For Leadership:
• Recommend 1 financial strategy to leadership. The recommendation must be based on the organization’s financial statements and related to their financial status improvement, liabilities reduction, revenue streams expansion, or future growth.
• Write a conclusion. This closing paragraph is designed to assist the reader in understanding the purpose of the paper.
• Summarize the key points from the supporting paragraphs without introducing any new information.
Cite 3 scholarly sources to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.