1. Discuss the concept of “bride price” and “dowry” in many older cultures. Page 46
2. Explain three stages that someone might experience in shifting from traditional customs to romantic love. Page 46
3. According to Grunebaum, what are the three features that link romantic love to erotic love? Explain each. Page 48
4. Describe and explain rational-romantic love? Page 49
5. Define and explain the three dimensions of Sternberg’s model for romantic love. Page 49
6. Explain in your own words the four types of love relationships. Pages 49-50
7. Which of the various theories of mate selection seems most accurate to you? Explain. Pages 50-54
8. Summarize the authors’ discussion of “cohabitation” either as a path toward or alternative to marriage. Pages 57-65
9. Discuss what constitutes marriage, and explain how Christians tend to see God’s involvement in marriage. Pages 66-67
10. Discuss how the Christian community should respond to cohabiting couples. Pages 68-69
11. Summarize various “premarital inventories” including the five areas in the “Preparation for Marriage Questionnaire” by Holman, Larson, and Harmer. Page 71
12. What factors tend to predict marriage quality? Pages 73-74
13. What issues of family origin might require resolution before marriage? Pages 74-79
14. Explain the dilemma of the modern marriage. Pages 79-81
15. How do the authors apply the Greek term perichoresis to a healthy marriage? Find the origins of that term’s use in this way. Pages 82-86
16. Discuss the heart of a Christian Marriage. Pages 99-100
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.