Create a set of UML and Data Flow diagrams.
Details on the Project: Systems Diagrams Specifications v2.pdf
Create the following UML diagrams to visualize the process of completing the IT project from the previous exercise (providing IT services for a new building):
• Use Case diagram • Activity diagram • Communications diagram • Data Flow diagram
Assume the following basic processes: 1. Procurement of all resources. 2. Setup of PCs and network servers. 3. Deployment and Testing of resources to the IT Area/Office. 4. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Administrative Area. 5. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Conference Room. 6. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Meeting Room. 7. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Individual Offices. 8. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Computer Labs. 9. Testing of all Other Locations.
• Create a Use Case diagram to show all actors and the basic processes above o Procurement, Setup, Deployment & testing of each major location.
• Create an Activity diagram to show the deployment and testing of resources into the Computer Labs o Network connectivity testing requires interaction between the PC and Network Specialist o Projector connectivity testing requires interaction between the PC and AV Specialist.
• Create a Communications diagram to show collaboration between the PC Specialist, the Network Specialist and the AV Specialist during deployment and testing of resources into the Computer Labs. o If network connectivity issues arise, the PC Specialist will communicate with the Network Specialist. o If projector connectivity issues arise, the PC Specialist will communicate with the AV Specialist.
• Create a Data Flow diagram to show the Procurement of all resources, based on this additional information: o The PC Specialist enters all purchases into the Purchase Application system once the resources are purchased. o The PC Specialists closes all purchases in the Purchase Application system once the resources are received.
When references and citations are included, you must apply and use the basic citation styles of APA. Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others.
Use in-text citation and list the reference on your supporting source following APA’s style and formatting.
Do not copy and past information or concepts from the Internet and claim it as your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive zero for your work.
The following is an example of UML & Data Flow diagrams: Systems Diagrams & Visualization Example.pdf
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.