This document is designed to give you questions to consider and additional guidance to help you successfully complete the Letter to the Editor: Population Health Policy Advocacy assessment. You may find it useful to use this document as a pre-writing exercise or as a final check to ensure that you have sufficiently addressed all the grading criteria for this assessment. This document is a resource to help you complete the assessment. Do not turn in this document as your assessment submission.
· Based on the data that you used to identify your chosen issue in Assessment 1, what is the current state of the quality of care and outcomes?
· To what degree does the current state of the quality of care and outcomes need to be improved?
· How does the current performance compare to any relevant benchmarks?
· How does the current performance adversely impact the health of the target population?
· How does the current state of the quality of care and outcomes related to your chosen issue and target population illustrate the need for improvements?
· Why do you consider policy development and advocacy necessary?
· How will developing a health policy help to improve the quality of care and outcomes related to your chosen issue and target population?
· Why is advocating for health policy development necessary to drive improvements?
· Why will your proposed policy (from Assessment 2) be vital in improving the quality of care and outcomes related to your chosen issue and target population?
· How will your proposed policy help drive improvements?
· What evidence or best-practices supports this? How does the evidence provide support?
· Why is it important that policy development focused on your chosen issue and target population take place in care environments and settings beyond that for which you proposed the policy?
· How will wider development of policies help to drive improvements related to your chosen issue and target population?
· Ideally, what is the end result of wider policy development and implementation?
· What are the relevant interprofessional aspects of your policy?
· How will these interprofessional aspects support efficient achievement of your desired outcomes for your target population?
· How will these interprofessional aspects support effective achievement of your desired outcomes for your target population?
· Is your writing clear and professional?
· Is your writing free from errors?
· Is your writing persuasive?
· Does your submission conform to the format and length requirements of your chosen journal?
· Did you use 3–5 sources (or the number required by your chosen journal) in your assessment?
· Are the sources you used no more than five years old?
· Are your sources cited in APA format (or the journal’s preferred style) throughout your letter?
· Have you included an attached reference list?
· Did you follow the formatting guidelines of your chosen journal?
· Did you attach the submission and formatting guidelines for your chosen journal at the end of your assessment submission?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.