Create a multi-slide, in-depth/thorough (AND notes required) presentation. Powerpoint, Consider adding links to videos and TedTalks or other explanatory information. Than include a 1500-3000 word doc of what the powerpoint talks about
PRESENTATION about Fake News (your exact take on this can vary quite a bit). The word count (this does not include the Works Cited) should be 1500 -3000 words. (This means your word count in the notes OR SUBMIT A TRANSCRIPT of your comments at the same as you post the presentation). You may require more. Be sure to provide adequate relevant support for your views. This means you must do more than summarize what others say.
(Some ideas can include: “Fake” News and Freedom of Speech; The Effect of “Fake” News on ______________ [select a specific group, geographic region]; The Role of the internet on American voting habits; There is Nothing New Under the Sun: “Fake” News is the new Yellow Journalism; The Importance of Finding the Truth/Using Credible Sources; What can be done to stop the spread of “Fake” news; Should Facebook [Twitter, etc.] take action to eliminate “fake” news?
. As always, use MLA format, and support your writing with the work of experts. Critical thinking is also necessary.
The final draft should be at least 1500 words (meeting this minimum does not mean you will earn full credit. The strength of your argument and lack of fallacies determines much of your grade.
I will be using the class rubric.
Content is worth 40% of the grade. I will consider the following questions:
1. Does the Document contain a clear, arguable claim that is the result of the writer’s own critical thinking?
2. Does a precise, clear thesis statement support a position?
3. Do the reasons and evidence logically support the claim?
4. Are opposing arguments and objections to both claim and underlying assumptions addressed?
5. Does the document provide adequate background information on the conversation the author is joining?
6. Do your sources show recency, relevance, impartiality, and sufficiency?
7. Is the word count met?
Organization is worth 20% of your grade:
8. Is the powerpoint clearly and logically organized?
9. Is there a clear thesis (yes. It is part of organization too).
10. Do paragraphs begin with topic sentences? If not, is there a good reason?
11. Does the introduction draw readers in and provide enough information?
12. Does the conclusion answer most questions the target audience could ask?
13. Are transitional words used correctly throughout?
MLA format is worth 20% of your grade:
14. Is the word document formatted correctly?
15. Do in-text citations match the Works Cited? (
16. Does the Works Cited list match with the in-text citations? (
17. Is there a clear indication of where sources are used (attribution or signal phrase plus in-text citation).
18. Is information that is not considered common knowledge for the target audience (not the writer) cited?
Grammar is worth 20% of your grade
19. Do not use first or second person.
20. Do not use contractions.
21. Use Standard English not conversational English (avoid slang, colloquialisms, and any overly casual language; do not use first or second person)
22. Use correct diction, sentence structure, punctuation, and capitalization.
24. Be sure to run a careful grammar check.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.