1. To identify your conflict style 2. To examine how your conflict style varies in different contexts or relationships
1. Think of two different situations (A and B) where you have a conflict, a disagreement, an argument, or a disappointment with someone, such as a roommate or a work associate. Write the name of the person for each of the following situations.
2. According to the scale that follows, fill in your scores for Situation A and Situation B. For each question, you will have two scores. For example, on Question 1 the scoring might look like this: 1. 2 | 4
3. Write the name of each person for the two situations here:
Person A ______________________________
Person B _______________________________
1 = never 2 = seldom 3 = sometimes 4 = often 5 = always
Person A Person B
1. _____|_____ I avoid being “put on the spot”; I keep conflicts to myself.
2. _____|_____ I use my influence to get my ideas accepted.
3. _____|_____ I usually try to “split the difference” in order to resolve an issue.
Person A Person B
4. _____|_____ I generally try to satisfy the other’s needs.
5. _____|_____ I try to investigate an issue to find a solution acceptable to both of us.
6. _____|_____ I usually avoid open discussion of my differences with the other.
7. _____|_____ I use my authority to make a decision in my favor.
8. _____|_____ I try to find a middle course to resolve an impasse.
9. _____|_____ I usually accommodate the other’s wishes.
10. _____|_____ I try to integrate my ideas with the other’s to come up with a decision jointly.
11. _____|_____ I try to stay away from disagreement with the other.
12. _____|_____ I use my expertise to make a decision that favors me.
13. _____|_____ I propose a middle ground for breaking deadlocks.
14. _____|_____ I give in to the other’s wishes.
15. _____|_____ I try to work with the other to find solutions that satisfy both our expectations.
16. _____|_____ I try to keep my disagreement to myself in order to avoid hard feelings.
17. _____|_____ I generally pursue my side of an issue.
18. _____|_____ I negotiate with the other to reach a compromise.
19. _____|_____ I often go with the other’s suggestions.
20. _____|_____ I exchange accurate information with the other so we can solve a problem together.
Person A Person B
21. _____|_____ I try to avoid unpleasant exchanges with the other.
22. _____|_____ I sometimes use my power to win.
23. _____|_____ I use “give and take” so that a compromise can be made.
24. _____|_____ I try to satisfy the other’s expectations.
25. _____|_____ I try to bring all our concerns out in the open so that the issues can be resolved.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.