1. Define what a health disparity is.
a. Identify the position of concern in this county (Florida) as it relates to health disparity.
2. When is health equity achieved?
3. What social factors contribute to health disparities
4. What are effects of health disparities?
5. Define vulnerable populations in USA
6. Who makes up ethnic minorities in USA?
7. What factors has significantly contributed to the problem of vulnerable populations?
8. Discuss the difference between Race and Ethnicity
a. What a minority group is.
Check the specific guidelines developed by American Academy of Nursing Expert Panel on Global Nursing, and Health, the American nurses Association (ANA0 expert Panel for cultural Competence, and Transcultural Nursing Society.
9. What elements are included in cultural competence?
10. Discuss what, purpose and advantages or disadvantages of (ACA), Affordable Care Act.
10. In respect to global health, what is the goal of WHO?
11. What are some of the foreseen managed care issues we can expect to encounter?
12. Discuss what Medicare and Medicaid is, also,
a. Their services and to whom.
13. Differentiate between Medicare A & B
14. In terms of therapeutic relationship in nursing practice, explain what the therapeutic milieu is.
15. There are different types of communication that occurs between people.
a. What is metacommunication?
16. It has been determined that health promotion is a moral endeavor by professional bodies.
a. What is the purpose of health promotion efforts, and what does it address?
17. Discuss health care ethics, include
a. Explain origin of applied ethics
b. What it is, and explain its make-up.
18. What does health promotion require of nurses?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.