An ML system’s lifecycle includes several stages. Different adversarial attacks in our sample targeted different stages of the targeted ML system’s lifecycle. For example, poisoning attacks, which directly manipulate an ML model’s training data occurs within the data collection or training stages. We aimed to understand which attacks occur in which stage of the ML lifecycle to inform where the mitigations might be instituted.
• Data collection stage consists of retrieving the data, identifying issues in the data and making modifications, and improving the data quality before it is used as input to ML model.
• Design stages refers to choosing the type of model, defining its parameters, and defining any other specific characteristics the ML system should have: e.g., whether the ML system will use real-time training or not.
• Training stage is where data scientist trains the ML model(s) to accomplish a specific learning task such as classification or detection.
• Evaluation stage consists of testing the model on unknown or out of sample data, hyperparameter tuning the model to get better results on out of sample data, and defining the best accuracy measures for the model to be analyzed: e.g., accuracy, area under the curve, F-1 score, etc.
• Deployment stage is where the model is put into the production environment. • Monitoring stage consists of using the ML system in its production environment, supervising the
performance of the model, and taking necessary actions to improve the model.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.