1. Encounter for other general counseling and advice on contraception-This is a good differential diagnosis, if the patient only wants to discuss contraceptive management today and take time to decide which one she prefers. She may also want to talk to her partner prior to starting. I would highly suggest contraceptive management, since she has a cystocele and she does not want more children, but her partner does. Dietz, Shek, and Low’s study revealed that women with a cystocele are more likely to have a partial avulsion during pregnancy.
2. Cystocele-This is a secondary diagnosis because it was found on exam. She needs to be referred to pelvic floor therapy.
3. Encounter for contraceptive management-This is a great differential diagnosis, because it covers a variety of contraceptive options and she wanted to start contraceptives. I would highly recommend the use of contraceptives to avoid pregnancy until the cystocele improves. Also, her partner may try to persuade her to have another baby when she is not ready for one right now. Since she has migraines and I do not know her migraine symptoms, I would recommend starting progesterone-only oral contraceptives, DEPO shot, or an IUD. Lodi and Advani state, “the association between hormonal contraception and stroke risk is estrogen dose-dependent and use of combined hormonal contraception increases the risk of stroke in women with any type of migraine”.
4. Counseling and instruction in natural family planning to avoid pregnancy-This would be a differential diagnosis if the patient does not want to use any type of contraceptive, but instead wants to do natural family planning. Hassoun states that this is the least effective method of preventing pregnancy and requires extensive education.
5. Malposition of uterus-This could be a differential diagnosis because her uterus is RV. She would benefit from pelvic floor therapy if she is experiencing any pain or discomfort.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.