The following are compensation events.
(1) The Employer gives an instruction changing the Scope.
(2) The Employer does not provide access to a person, place or thing for the Consultant as stated in this contract.
(3) The Employer does not provide something which he is to provide by the date for providing it shown on the Accepted Programme.
(4) The Employer gives an instruction to stop or not to start any work or to change a Key Date.
(5) The Employer or Others do not work within the times shown on the Accepted Programme or within the conditions stated in the Scope.
(6) The Employer does not reply to a communication from the Consultant within the period required by this contract.
(7) The Employer changes a decision which he has previously communicated to the Consultant.
(8) The Employer withholds an acceptance (other than acceptance of a quotation for acceleration) for a reason not stated in this contract.
(9) The Employer notifies a correction to an assumption which he has stated about a compensation event.
(10) A breach of contract by the Employer which is not one of the other compensation events in this contract.
(11) An event which
stops the Consultant completing the services or stops the Consultant completing the services by the date shown on the Accepted
Programme, and which
neither Party could prevent, an experienced consultant would have judged at the Contract Date to have such a
small chance of occurring that it would have been unreasonable for him to have allowed for it and
is not one of the other compensation events stated in this contract.
(12) The Consultant corrects a Defect for which he is not liable under this contract.
Notifying compensation 61 events 61.1 For compensation events which arise from the Employer giving an instruction or changing an
earlier decision, the Employer notifies the Consultant of the compensation event at the time of giving the instruction or changing the earlier decision. He also instructs the Consultant to submit quotations, unless the event arises from a fault of the Consultant or quotations have already been submitted. The Consultant puts the instruction or changed decision into effect.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.