· Integrate elements of professional codes of conduct and personal behaviors, as well as principles of team dynamics, in a variety of communication contexts
Whole Health is a large company that partners with various organizations to promote employees making healthy choices at work, whether it be making nutritious decisions in the cafeteria, getting up and moving during the day, or taking a few minutes to do something that makes them happy each day. Whole Health has recently decided that its current messaging systems to the employees of the organizations it works with need to be revamped. It has assembled a small team of representatives from various departments to brainstorm how to approach this task.
In the small group, there is an incredible amount of experience, creativity, and work ethic. However, each representative has a distinct set of priorities and expectations for the final product, which has made working together rather difficult. You have offered to help mitigate this roadblock by developing a set of collaborative norms that exemplify professional codes of conduct and principles of team dynamics that can be shared with the group.
For this project, you will develop a set of collaborative norms that exemplify professional codes of conduct and principles of team dynamics. Your project team at Whole Health can use what you develop to overcome barriers hindering your ability to effectively collaborate on revising messaging to your clients’ employees. To complete this task, you will need to address the following:
· Barriers to Collaboration: Analyze the Project Team Notes document to identify potential barriers to collaboration.
· Are there conflicting priorities?
· Are there conflicting working styles?
· Where might implicit bias impact collaboration?
· Codes of Conduct: Determine how professional codes of conduct can be incorporated into collaborative norms to help overcome the identified barriers to collaboration.
· What are considered best practices when collaborating professionally?
· Team Dynamics: Determine how principles of team dynamics can be incorporated into collaborative norms to help overcome the identified barriers to collaboration.
· How can information sharing and feedback be used to build professional relationships?
· What is the role of emotional intelligence in collaboration?
· Norm Development: Develop a set of collaborative norms that are informed by professional best practices and that your project team can use to collaborate effectively.
· Norm Justification: Include a brief explanation of the purpose and value of each developed collaborative norm. Make sure to consider the following in your justifications:
· How are your collaborative norms supported by professional codes of conduct?
· How do your norms support principles of team dynamics?
· How will your norms address your identified barriers to collaboration?
· How will your norms encourage effective collaboration and meet the needs of all project team members?
· Norm Introduction: Determine how the new norms should be introduced to the project team.
· How should the norms be introduced to the team to increase buy-in?
· Continued Use of Norms: Determine how the new norms will be used by the project team moving forward.
· How will the new collaborative norms be used as work continues?
· How will alignment to the new collaborative norms be maintained?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.