1. A 1400-ft–long sag vertical curve (equal tangent) has a PVC at station 115 + 00 and elevation 750 ft. The initial grade is −3.5% and the final grade is +6.5%. Determine the elevation and stationing of the low point, PVI, and PVT.
2. An equal-tangent sag vertical curve is designed with the PVC at station 109 + 00 and elevation 950 ft, the PVI at station 110 + 77 and elevation 947.34 ft, and the low point at station 110 + 50. Determine the design speed of the curve.
3. An equal-tangent vertical curve connects a −2% and a +3% grade. The low point of the curve is at elevation 297.88 ft. If the PVI is at elevation 295 ft, what is the design speed of the curve?
3. An equal-tangent sag vertical curve is designed for 45 mi/h. The low point is 237 ft from the PVC at station 112 + 37 and the final offset at the PVT is 19.355 ft. If the PVC is at station 110 + 00, what is the elevation difference between the PVT and a point on the curve at station 111 + 00?
4. An equal-tangent vertical curve connects an initial grade of 3% and a final grade of +1% and is designed for 60 mi/h. The PVI is at station 250+50 and elevation 732 ft. What is the station and elevation of the lowest point on the curve?
5. An overpass is being built over the PVI of an existing equal-tangent sag curve. The sag curve has a 70-mi/h design speed and G1 = −5%, G2 = +3%. Determine the minimum necessary clearance height of the overpass and the resultant elevation of the bottom of the overpass over the PVI. (Ignore the cross-sectional width of the overpass.)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
Our writers are encouraged to read and research widely to have rich information before writing clients’ papers. Therefore, be it high school or PhD level paper, it will always be a well-researched work handled by experts.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
For one to become part of our team, thorough interview and vetting is undertaken to make sure their academic level and experience are beyond reproach, hence enabling us give our clients top quality work.
Free Unlimited Revisions
Once you have received your paper and feel that some issues have been missed, just request for revision and it will be done. In addition, you can present your work to the tutor and he/she asks for improvement/changes, we are always ready to assist.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All our papers are sent to the clients before the deadline to allow them time to review the work before presenting to the tutor. If for some reason we feel our writers cannot meet the deadline, we will contact you to ask for more time. If this is not possible, then the paid amount will be refunded.
Original & Confidential
Our writers have been trained to ensure work produced is free of plagiarism. Software to check originality are also applied. Our clients’ information is highly guarded from third parties to ensure confidentiality is maintained.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support team is available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You can reach the team via live chat, email or phone call. You can always get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
You have had a hectic day, and still need to complete your assignment, yet it is late at night. No need to panic. Place your order with us, retire to bed, and once you wake up, the paper will be ready.
It does not matter the urgency of your paper, or the academic level, our team is ready to help you 24/7. Just contact us and all your academic needs will be sorted.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
A student is often required to write an admission letter requesting to be admitted in a certain institution. For you to be gain that admission in your dream institution, you must write a convincing letter. You can depend on our team for the best admission letters.
Academic writing is not just about getting information and throwing it all over. Our team will ensure you have a polished paper that is coherent and has a good flow of information. We also ensure the paper follows the correct formatting styles like APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago/Turabian.
If our writers write a paper but you are not satisfied in one way or another, you can always ask for revision. This is totally free. Our writers and editors will revise your paper untill you are be totally satisfied. We as well offer revision for papers not done by our writers at a small fee.